- Some photos taken during an old trip somewhere in the western part of Greece
- Thanksgiving afternoon at the central
north-eastern part of the Soo.
- 17th day of December of 2006, the semester is practically
over and I took the
camera for a slow, quiet, peaceful walk on the
- Memorial Day (May 28) of 2007, a week or so before leaving
for Chicago, and
I took a stroll on the south,
south-eastern part of the Soo to look at the blooming
flowers and some of the beautiful houses.
- Chicago June 3 to June 7:
- Nashville June 11 to June 17: Conference on Order, Algebra
- July 1st of 2007. Ames, IA, working with Giora Slutzki, Jie Bao and Vasant Honavar.
- Middle of August at the
- August 25 Mackinac
- September 23 St.
- September 29 Algonquin
- Marquette UP Math Meeting
October 5 to 6
- October 21 East and far-east
side of the Soo
- New Year's Eve 2008 Barack
Obama's Rally at the Memorial Union of Iowa State
- April 27 2008 Des Moines
around the Capitol
- May 11 2008 The blooming Iowa
- End of May to Beginning of June 2008: A trip to Athens 4
years after the Olympics.
- July 5-6 at Naomi's wedding in Iowa City.
- July 9-12: A trip to Helsinki for the UAI 2008 Conference.
- Middle of September at ISU
- January 31 2009 A trip to Cherokee,
- March 19 and 20 A trip to Minneapolis
- May 25 A Ride to Ledges in
- May 30 A Ride to Des Moines
- June 10 North Hennepin
Community College and South 30+
- July 3 Theseion for a morning
- July 4 Athens: A tour around
- July 4 to July 11 A trip to Kos
- July 12 Back to Athens: Another circling
- July 13 Patisia, Phokionos
Negri, Ano Kipseli to (?) Gyzi...
- July 15 to July 19 A road trip to Patras
- July 21 Back to Athens once more: Presidential Palace and back...
- July 21 A metro ride down to
- August 6 2009 A walk from Lincoln
- August 15 2009 A walk around Lake
- October 4 2009 Campustown by
Fall: Hayward to Mortensen to Beach and back through Storm
- October 24 Just before Halloween campustown and campus by
the deep fall
- October 25-31 A trip to Denmark for LID 2009
- March 29 2010 Very early
spring on the west side
- April 3 2010 Early spring
- April 20 2010 Later spring
- On this special day, an indispensable visit to the majestic island. It has indeed been
a long time...
- November 14 2010 A day in downtown
- December 28 Visiting the Museum
- Valentine's weekend One of the best short trips ever;
perhaps not in one of the most
beautiful or best upkept cities in America, but definitely in one of
most genuine and
unpretentious: Detroit; after all, it's in Michigan...
- A May trip to Portugal, visiting Manuel António, Alexandre,
Dirk and Luís.
- A day trip to Coimbra
- A few days in Braga at the MONDRIAN meeting
- One day in Porto is not enough... One needs at least 4-5 days to explore this capital of the north.
- Gafanha da Nazaré and Porto de Aveiro: The prophet said "if the Atlantic does not come to George,
then George will go to the Atlantic". A few kilometers walk straight west fulfilled the prophecy.
- Last few days in Lisboa on the way home
- May 15-22: A short trip to Switzerland
- Last few days of May in Athens
- July 2012: A couple of eastern UP classics, long overdue but well worth the wait.
- A second trip to Portugal; visiting Manuel António, Alexandre,
Dirk and Luís.
- Coffee at the Numismatic Museum
- Walk Towards the Benaki Museum
- Last Day: Down at the Great Port
- Soo Michigan in June
- Soo Michigan in July
- Soo Ontario: A riverside walk under overcast skies
- Sudbury Ontario:
- Wellington-Pine-2nd-North Grand
- East Side Marina and Bellevue Park
- Downtown Soo Ontario in early September
- June in Athens
- Soo, Ontario: Another riverside walk
- Bay Mills Lands: Around the bay
- Saint Ignace of Father Marquette mid of July:
The Honorable State Envoy called it a walk, but His Excellency The Provincial Delegate retorted that
it was merely a stroll, and exhibited precedents in the practice of Her Eminence a well-known Island
Attaché. A devastating veto in the Council was averted at the eleventh hour by a laboriously crafted
agreement that it was what it was and no name could alter the essence of what it actually was...
- To the Marina and back
- August Walk in the Soo
- May 2015:
- Beginning of June: On the way to LSSU and the Campus
- A walk just before a nice dinner at the Lockview
- December 2015: Christmas Chiaroscuro, first snowless December since 2002
- December 2015: At the other side of the river.
- May in Athens
- Soo, Ontario, a riverside walk
- Soo, Michigan, to the Marina and back
- Another walk to the Marina at dusk
- After Fool's Day 2017: A Walk to School
- June in Athens:
- June 2017: Five Pictures from Soo, Michigan
- July 2017: East Waterfront, Soo, Ontario
- July 2017: Town Waterfront, Soo, Ontario